content='6BA5F9B5F454087FF8F9E7D8A94D5A90' name='msvalidate.01 Prachi's veg kitchen: Optimism is the tonic for the Good Health

easy and tested recipe with step by step photos.

hindi ads

Friday 13 March 2015

Optimism is the tonic for the Good Health



Optimism is the tonic for the Good Health






“Always Remember to take your Vitamins: Take your Vitamin A for ACTION, Vitamin B for Belief, Vitamin C for Confidence, Vitamin D for Discipline, Vitamin E for Enthusiasm!”



Optimism is about “Positive attitude, expectation, choices and strategies and about knowing you are responsible for your life and that you have the ability to be effective on your own behalf.

             Being optimistic is a type of art and we can take lesson from every small events in our daily life. I won’t say that I have never felt low and discouraged. I have felt all this and more but being pessimistic do not help us to fight with problem . I learnt from my parents who are always smiling despite the challenges, let downs and difficulties they may face. I take hope from watching the people around me strive on to realize their dreams, the simple pleasures that bring a smile to their faces and the love and care they give each other especially when the times are trying. Reading inspirative stories that talk about people who braved everything to reach their destination is also another way I bring optimism in my life.

        Optimists do not give up easily on tough situation like pessimists do, so they tend to turn the failure to opportunity to achieve their goals. Once they know that they do something wrong, they will learn from that and they will not let that happen again.

              Being optimist is not hard to do at all. Also the result of it is the treasure in our life. The very first thing we have to know about being optimist that it does not mean ignoring the problem, but it means hoping that things will change to be a better one in the future. I find opportunity in every difficulty. What does it mean? It means that what I am dealing with might be difficult, but it is important to remain hopeful and positive about a brighter in that difficulty.

                                                 google source 

I always try to surround myself with positive people because the circumstances matter! If i surrounded by negative people, there is a highly chance that they will discourage me. So being surrounded by positive people is much more make sense to increase our chance of being positive.
I always inspire myself with smile and positive reminders. If expect worst, the worst will happen. But if we smile, we will feel so much better. So what we have to do is just put smile on our face more often and that will make us happy! Also we may need to remind our self that we are positive by noting some quote that cheer us up like “anything is possible” or “I always have a choice”. It really helps!
I always focus on the present and don’t care of the past. I have to learn to face and to live with the present moment.
               Some of us keep an optimistic attitude to overcome those massive roadblocks that life deal us. I keep positive thoughts so the negative thoughts do not overcomes me. That doesn't mean I have not had negative moments in my life, I have but I Only let them overwhelm me until I have a chance to take a step  Back and breathe . Evaluation of the situation then to look at the obstacles as a challenge to be overcomes or worked around. I have to keep the positive outlook close by, otherwise some of those roadblocks in life would have paralyzed me and I would have given up. I suppose that is true for most people, but to act like optimists do not see reality is ridiculous. I know the world is mixture of fair and unfair. I just choose to not let it defeat me. That does not mean I always overcomes obstacles, it means I learn either how to live with them or detour around them. Having a positive attitude has been my greatest defense.

"Courage... is taking a step forward into an area of difficulty without a solution in mind, trusting that whatever help you need will become available





heck out more information at https://housing.com/lookup
Follow them on @housing #lookup

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...